Happiness...

Happiness...

Monday, December 9, 2013

Fertilaid

I have been taking fertilaid for a whole month and decided it was time to do a review on it!

Okay, so let me rewind for a bit... I was 12 years old when I had my first period (ahh womanhood) and after that I had a few periods... but then it stopped. So growing up I didn't get my "womanhood" but when I turned 19 I decided that I was going to get checked out (throughout the years, I was scared to find out anything. Plus, I was shy). Well, My gynecologist put me on birth control and alas periods were back on!
A few months ago I met the man of my dreams (which is another story :) and we talked about someday having children. So, since I knew that if I took myself off of birth control, I won't get my periods. I started to do some research online about the reproductive system  and I came across fertilaid. I read some pretty good reviews on it and decided why not?

I'm actually not trying to get pregnant, I'm not preventing it either basically, if it happens it happens. I'm actually taking fertilaid to see if it will help me get my period without the use of birth control and so far... It hasn't done anything. So that kind of sucks. But to give it more credit, it did say on the website to at least give it three months. So that's why I bought my second one (which, I'm currently on)

Pros -It's a vitamin, so I feel more healthier.

Cons -  Taking it three times a day, Cramps, mild headaches, and Gassy (that might just be me haha)

Anyways, the website is: http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/

Kaye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment