Happiness...

Happiness...

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dr. Pepper Pork Chops

GAH!! I've been slacking!! I haven't done any blog posts or even read any blogs in a week! 
I think I may have to change that though! 

A few weeks ago, I looked up this recipe that was called coca cola pork chops and man were they GOOD!! All it had was a can of cola and ketchup. So tonight, I decided to make that but with a different soda.

Dr. Pepper Pork Chops
 

  Ingredients: 1 Cup - Ketchup
                     1 Can - Dr. Pepper
                    2-3 TBSP- A1 sauce (Optional)
                     1/2 Onion (diced)
                     Pork Chops (I cooked 4, considering it was just my fiance and I)

 First, I browned the pork chops (fried). I didn't fully cook the meat though. In a separate bowl, I combined all the ingredients and I stirred. 
                                                    (combined ingredients in a bowl) 

I then put it in the pan where my pork chops were frying in. Let dinner simmer for about 30 mins or longer (I forgot).

The meat was so tendered Mmmmm It was good! 
                                                          I ate the pork chops with rice

                                                              It's a pretty simple meal!

Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment