Happiness...

Happiness...

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Plan for a planner!

So I have decided that I think I should make a planner. No, I'm not terribly busy and no, I have no kids... So what the heck do I need a planner for?! Well, for one I'm so forgetful! I think if I organize my thoughts all in a binder then that can be my other half of my brain (all on paper!).  So I was looking at the store and they did have some planners but they were those small ugly colored ones that were all the same! So, like, every woman that I know, we look on pinterest for inspirations! That's when I decided hey! I can make my own!  

Ok, crummy picture but you get the point. So basically, I bought this cute 3 ring binder and bought the matching folder to go with it. Altogether this cost me around $7.
 
 
Here are the pages that are in my planner!

 
 
A menu section is definitely needed. I found this really cute one on this blog, actually she makes a lot of cute FREE printables, you really should check some of it out!
 
 
 
 
 
I thought this one was a neat-o idea! I have a lot of projects that are in the making (half done). So this will come in handy. Not that I have a deadline but it would be great if I actually finished something for once!
 
 
 
 
For my "get fit" section, I found a lot of great pages I could use. This one in particular let's me type my workouts instead of penciling it in, either way works though. This one is great to use because she made it to where when you did that work out that day you check mark it on the side. Sometimes if I did a workout on Friday but it was suppose to be on Monday or my other days gets switched up I'll still put a check mark on that day (the day the work out was suppose to be on) So I know which ones I have done.
 
 
 
 
Oh and here's another printable, this one would be great to use, unfortunately I decided not to use it though lol  
 
 
She has a lot of great printables aswell! check them out!
 
 
 
This yearly calendar is sure to make me crave for sweets but is also featured in my planner!
 
 
 
 
Aaaaaaaaaaand of course I gotta have a cleaning list! I like cleaning I really doooo... errr... buuuttt I would rather doooo other things :(
by the way (pat on the shoulder) I did my cleaning task today :D WOOHOOO!!
 
This actually isn't the one I'm using but it's basically what the cleaning schedule is. The one that's in my planner is where I can write in it instead of it premade. The looks on this one seems like it has a lot of cleaning task.. and that's something I'm trying to avoid haha!
 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 
As of right now, I'm just filling in my planner. So right now it looks really bare or that I have no life (which it's probably the second one).
 
 
hope this gave some really great ideas!
 
The links to the pages are linked to "source" hopefully you figured that out.
 
I'm hoping to make my own templates really soon! So hopefully that will come :D
 
In the meantime... have a blessed day!
 
Kaye
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment