Happiness...

Happiness...

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Long time no see Blog..

I  feel like I have been lacking so much on blogging! It's not that I don't want to write anymore, I just get kind of busy doing nothing. When I say nothing, I mean just random things that aren't really important but I still do it :/

Anyways, I got some great news.... I am getting married next weekend (Feb 22)!! It was just going to be frank and I and our witnesses (basically, eloping) but when I told my mom that we are getting married on that day, she started to cry! She wants my dad to walk me down the isle! I tried to tell her "Ma! I'm not having a wedding!" but nope she insisted that my dad (and herself) to be there and for him to walk me to frank somehow. So........ now I got to think more elaborate! I told a few friends and they are wanting to see us in matrimony! The best part is that Franks mom is coming all the way from Saipan (It's somewhere by Guam)!!!! So NOW I REALLY GOT TO GET A DRESS AND THINK MORE ELABORATE ON THIS SO CALLED WEDDING!! At least I  had a month to get everything and honestly, it's not to shabby.

Ok, So more on the wedding... I been doing a few DIY's that I seen on pinterest. I thought they came out pretty good.


So these are things I used for the project. The pinterest blog I seen, they had used modge podge. So if that's easier, cheaper or you simply have that at home, then use it!
 So the items below I used are:
1) Elmer's 'Craft bond'
2) Clear acrylic sealer (If modge podge is being used instead of Elmer's, mix it with water and it instantly becomes the sealer)
3) Glitter!!
4) Glass (I bought at the dollar tree)
5) Towel (I did this on my kitchen counter and I need to protect the appliances)
6) paper plate (to catch all the glitter)
7) Masking tape
8) Ziploc bag (To protect the top part or the glass)



So I taped the glass to my desired length. Put the bag over the glass and began to spray the heck out of it (with Elmer's glue). Next, I sprinkled glitter all over it and over the paper plate (So it catches the fallen glitter).
I repeated this process (the fallen glitter from the plate, I put it in a paper cup and reused it).
 

 
So after I glittered the glasses I waited at least a day to use the clear sealer.
After the clear sealer dried, I then peeled off the tape and took off the bag.

 
 
......And this is what they look like!!
These are very pretty! I'm putting them on each table!
 

 
So that's it! They are pretty easy to use! After the wedding, I'm going to put it on my entertainment center in the living room to display how pretty they are! >.<

I really need to commit on my blog more :(
I don't care if I get readers (if I do, that's great) but it's more like an online diary. I actually like going on my blog from time to time and reading what I have written (not that I wrote a whole bunch anyways..)

Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment